Sometimes it is hard to locate passion. Sometimes we are not thrilled with the life we’ve made. Sometimes we are bored, irritated, visionless. Sometimes we lose our spark. Where does it go?
That’s not the right question. Better to ask: What can I let go of? What’s not working that I can release? How can I make space for renewal?
Again it’s time to gather all the kindling that is our old habits, unproductive patterns, and limiting beliefs and make a transformative fire. We can count on the Phoenix within, the firebird who knows when it’s time to go into destruction / creation mode. Remember Fawkes the Phoenix in Harry Potter, who knew when to die and be reborn?
To get back to your passion, your inner fire. Ask yourself:
- What people, places, things make me come alive?
- Make space for these in your life
- What are my core values, what’s important to me?
- Journal or name them with friends
- How do I embody those values?
- Wonder about where you can embody them even more
- What keeps me from living those values?
- Journal or name the obstacles with friends
Contact me for support. Obstacles can be old soul agreements, inherited negative beliefs, patterns that you can replace. It’s often about not being fully in the Present moment, where new life can unfold. I’d love to help you come back to yourself and feed your inner fire to discover more life.